Introducing the Blend & Contour Makeup Sponge Set
- Nov 13, 2017
Introducing the Blend & Contour Sponge Set
One of our newest products is a makeup sponge duo specifically designed for blending AND contouring.
It’s a set of one regular sized blender sponge and one mini-sized blender sponge.
Both sponges are in the typical teardrop shape, but the cool thing is that we added a long edge on one
side of each sponge. We did this so that the sponges can be used for contouring or to apply makeup in corners and smaller areas with more precision.
Here’s why I think you’re going to LOVE these sponges:
- The two sides - you can blend your liquid, cream, or powder foundation with the rounded side AND you can also use your high and low contour makeup with the edged side. Or you can blend with both sides if you like. Honestly, there are no rules written in stone with how you use these sponges, it’s whatever works best for you.
- The longer edged side is wonderful for contouring, but it’s also fantastic for getting at those hard to reach corners of the eyes, nose, or mouth.
- I added the mini sponge because I love being able to carry a small sponge with me in my cosmetic bag wherever I go. There’s nothing worse than lugging every makeup tool with you. The mini sponge is so convenient for this.
- Another wonderful thing about the mini sponge is that it’s perfect for applying concealer too! And since it also has a long-edged side you can apply concealer with greater precision to those small blemishes and areas of the face.
- Both sponges are latex-free and soft. They can be used dry or damp. For heavier coverage we suggest dampening the sponge lightly and squeezing out and patting dry any excess water before using.